I agree and acknowledge that custom glove selections are correct and that once this order is placed there is no modifying or canceling the order.
Terms and Conditions Page
Terms and Conditions
- Description of Service. Omaha Gloves currently provides users with access to a rich collection of on-line resources, including, information regarding OMAHA GLOVES products and support services. You understand and agree that the Site is provided “as is” and that Omaha Gloves assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communications. In order to use the Site, you must obtain access to the World Wide Web, either directly or through devices that access web-based content and pay any service fees associated with such access or utilize free public access available through public libraries. In addition, you must provide or obtain access to all equipment necessary to make such connection to the World Wide Web, including a computer and modem or other access device. Omaha Gloves maintains this Site for your personal entertainment, information and education. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may print or download material owned by Omaha Gloves displayed on the Site for noncommercial, personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, sell, reverse engineer, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, use, or create derivative works based on the content of the Site in whole or in part for any purpose, without written permission from Omaha Gloves or the owner of such content in each instance.
- Copyright Information. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyright protected unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, without the written permission of Omaha Gloves Omaha Gloves neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Goin’ Yard Gloves.
- Use of Images. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Omaha Gloves The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- Trademark Information. The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Site are registered and common law trademarks of Omaha Gloves and others (collectively the “Trademarks”). Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademarks without the written permission of Omaha Gloves or such third party that may own the Trademarks. Your use of the Trademarks, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Omaha Gloves will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
- Links and Advertisers. Omaha Gloves has not reviewed any or all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to the Site, off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk and without the recommendation, endorsement or liability of Omaha Gloves Your correspondence or business dealings with or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Site, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings are solely between you and such advertiser. Omaha Gloves shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the resort of any such dealings or the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Site. We welcome links to the Site. You are free to establish a hypertext link to this Site so long as the link and use of the link does not state or imply any sponsorship, endorsement or affiliation of you or your site by Omaha Gloves Without the prior written permission of Omaha Gloves you may not frame any of the content of the Site, or incorporate into another Web site or other service the intellectual property of Omaha Gloves or any of its licensors.
- Omaha Gloves User Conduct. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access, (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization, (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mailbombing” or “crashing,” (d) sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services, or (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Omaha Gloves will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
- Disclaimer. Omaha Gloves makes no warranties or representations as to the Site or its accuracy. Omaha Gloves assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content or operation of the Site.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. You understand and agree that Omaha Gloves assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion or mis-delivery of any communications. OMAHA GLOVES ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, ADVERTISERS, ITS AND THEIR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES, AND ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE SITE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Omaha Gloves also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
- International Use. Software and other materials from this Site may also be subject to United States Export Control. The United States Export Control laws prohibit the export of certain technical data and software to certain territories. No software from this Site may be downloaded or exported (1) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or (2) anyone on the United States Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. Omaha Gloves does not authorize the downloading or exportation of any software or technical data from this Site to any jurisdiction prohibited by the United States Export Laws.
- Termination. Omaha Gloves reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site (or any part thereof) with or without notice for any reason or no reason whatsoever. You agree that Omaha Gloves shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Site.
- General Information. This constitutes the entire agreement between you and Omaha Gloves regarding use of the Site, superseding any prior agreement between you and Omaha Gloves regarding use of the Site. You may also be subject to additional Terms and Conditions that may apply when you use affiliate services, third-party content or third-party software. Omaha Gloves may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound. The failure of Omaha Gloves to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such provision. These Terms and Conditions and the relationship between you and Omaha Gloves shall be governed by the laws of the State of Nebraskawithout regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and Omaha Gloves agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located within the county of Douglas County, Nebraska